Basic Firearms Training
Starting on October 29, 2018 1:00 pm
- A pistol – you can either bring your own pistol or rent a pistol here.
- 50 rounds of ammunition. You can bring your own firearm you can use your own ammunition. If you rent one of our firearms we want you to use our ammunition.
- Ear and eye protection. You can either bring your own ear and eye protection or purchase some here.
- State ID
- A willingness to learn
- Firearm Safety
- How to operate your firearm:
- How to load your magazine
- How to operate the slide or cylinder
- How to operate the safety if your firearm has a safety
Shooting fundamentals which include:
- Proper stance
- Proper grip
- Sight picture
- Trigger pull
- Breath Control